Saturday, February 7, 2009

Romantic Evening

I am so so so so thankful to Megan and Jim for watching Tatum last night! It was so nice to have a night off and get a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. So yesterday I knew Valentines Day was next week and I wanted to do something romantic for Cody and figured that it would be more of a surprise if it was this week and not next so I dropped Cody off at work in the morning and ran a bunch of errands to get ready for the evening. I even went to Costco and bought roses to put on the floor leading to the bedroom.I kinda felt like isn’t the boy supposed to do this but to be honest I didn’t see Cody buying flowers and destroying them but instead giving them to me so I could appreciate them more. It felt so romantic. After we dropped Tatum off to Megan’s we went out for dinner and then when we got home I told Cody that he couldn’t come in until I came to get him. Before I had left I put the rose petals on the ground so when I came inside I just had to light the candles and bring in the sparkling cider and chocolate covered strawberries (which I made myself earlier that day thanks to the night before want of chocolate covered pretzels) and then I brought him in. He was totally surprised and we had a wonderful evening. First thing he did was get out the camera and take pictures of the candles everywhere and the rose petals and the food. We even had time to watch a movie (Hoosiers and I hated it!) and we went to bed by 11. I was so tired that I thought that I was going to pass out but we had a lot of fun being with each other.
With Weight Watchers I figured that I would post online how I am doing week to week. I started on Monday and I was 240 (even since I had Tatum I have been around 233 to 238 but since I was having my monthly visitor I was a little heavier). I never thought I would let myself get this big especially since I was down to 160 over a year ago but I did. So I have my weigh in days set for Saturday and this morning I weighed 234. So I am down 6 pounds this week (granted my weight fluctuates about 3 to 5 pounds during the day) but I am proud of myself. I think it will be more real to me when I get out of the 230s where I have been since after Tatum was born.

6 comments:

  1. Good job Hef! You are doing AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Heath! Go Heath! I really do need to take advantage of these baby free nights with CJ don't I? :) I love your idea! So great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hoochie,
    Post something new!!! I hate reading the same thing!
    Love ya,
    Emily
    P.S. Maybe some pictures would be nice?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I am doing Weight Watchers to! Are you going by yourself? Way to go! Keep up the weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Cody is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, sister of mine, time to post about your son's baby blessing.

    ReplyDelete