Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally a Blog

Ok I finally gave in and started a blog. I am not every computery at all so it will take me a while to get a hang of this. I told by my sister that I should start a blog but I would wait until I had my baby thus something interesting to write about. Tatum is now 6 weeks old and a lot of fun but a lot of work. I have always heard that things you work the hardest for worth more to you and that is totally true with children. Tatum was born December 22 and we go to bring home our baby boy on Christmas Eve. What a present he was. I was due January 4 but I had preeclampsia so my doctor induced me 2 weeks early. It is 11:30 right now and my son's fever is finally breaking and I am very sleepy so I am going to head to bed but I will continue to set up my blog. So happy blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! I am so happy! I am going to be your first follower! And sista, we are going to make you a cute back-round! See you in the a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're starting a blog! You and Cody seem like a really cute couple. I'm happy for you! (2nd Follower, yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not going to follow you but I will add you to my blog list! :) Love you darlin'! It was so fun to see you yesterday at the doc's office. Sorry I made Tatum cry. :P

    ReplyDelete